Generative emergence a new discipline of organizational entrepreneurial and social innovation benyamin lichtenstein phd oxford university press 2014 note uncorrected version. Emergence the creation of structures organizations and social entities is increasingly important but it can only be understood by integrating research from dozens of disciplines. This difference has important implications for studies of entrepreneurship innovation and social change a definition of emergence based on 100 years of work in philosophy and philosophy of science evolutionary studies sociology and organization science. Generative emergence a new discipline of organizational entrepreneurial and social innovation benyamin lichtenstein provides the first complete summary of complexity science in the social sciences
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.