The political socialisation that took place pre 1989 therefore is definitely a contributing factor to the level of communist nostalgia that exists in many eastern european states today. Two decades of unprecedented political economic and social transformations in eastern and central europe have produced outcomes that were hardly expected when the region emerged from communist rule. Party politics in post communist eastern europe will be a comprehensive and invaluable resource accessible to undergraduates of politics and european studies as well as the non specialist reader
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.