The psychology of desire 100 cases 2016 06 29 paperback 1702 by unknown author be the first to review this item see all formats and editions hide other formats and editions price new from used from paperback 1702 please retry 6298 . The psychology and philosophy of desire the psychology and philosophy of desire psychology today find a therapist in some cases a desire can be both terminal and instrumental as when we . The book by hofmann and nordgren on the psychology of desire is an outstandingly good example of how integration across some traditional boundaries of biological social and cognitive can be achieved. The book also examines pathological forms of desire and the complex relationship between desire and happiness the concluding section analyzes specific applied domains eating sex aggression substance use shopping and social media
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.