A debt instrument with interest rates that either ascend or descend reaching up to the highest or lowest level in the terminal year hybrid debt instrument 6 debt for equity swap this instrument is an offer from an issuer of debt securities to its debt holders to exchange the debt for the issuer common or preferred stock. Financial instruments may also be divided according to asset class which depends on whether they are debt based or equity based short term debt based financial instruments last for one year or less
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.