Similar books to tut and the potty training pooparazzi parents just dont understand the potty pooparazzi book 1 see the best books of the month want to know our editors picks for the best books of the month. 1 on my potty by leslie patricelli this is a pitch perfect toilet training book aimed at kids rather than parents leslie patricelli follows the inner dialogue and hilarious actions of the baby . Toddler doesnt understand the potty fadynyc1 september 29 2008 at 127 pm 11 replies many parents dont start potty training until their children are 2 1 2 to 3 years old when daytime bladder control has become more reliable if you dont want to do this you might try sitting her on the potty then letting her read a book or read to
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.