Noun a plot of ground usually near a house where flowers shrubs vegetables fruits or herbs are cultivated a piece of ground or other space commonly with ornamental plants trees etc used as a park or other public recreation area a public garden a fertile and delightful spot or region. Garden definition is a plot of ground where herbs fruits flowers or vegetables are cultivated how to use garden in a sentence a plot of ground where herbs fruits flowers or vegetables are cultivated a rich well cultivated region see the full definition since 1828. The garden was large and elaborate and there were many exits from the house into the garden view in context once when he was sitting on his garden wall smoking a pipe in the evening an italian organ grinder came round with a monkey on a string
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.